31/10/2021

Coming Up: Lots of Pictures! #IntPiPoMo

November is National Novel Writing Month, and a few years ago someone came up with the idea of International Picture Posting Month to go along with it, as a picture is worth a thousand words, right? I've taken part in this cute little initiative several times in the past; it was just on break last year.

Chestnut of Gamer Girl Confessions has more information about the event here, including a link to a sign-up form where you can officially join in to have your efforts recognised.

Since I'm not someone who always includes a lot of pictures in her posts organically, I'll also revive the tradition from past years to go through my themed 10 days of SWTOR screenshots over the course of the month, in which I'll post a selection of screenshots centred around a certain topic every few days and tell whatever little stories go along with them.

My self-imposed rule for selecting the screenshots has always been that anything's eligible that I've taken since the last time I did the challenge (minus any images that I already included in other posts, as per IntPiPoMo rules), which means that I can go as far back as November 2018 for my screenies this time! We'll see what I'll dig up...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Share your opinion! Everyone is welcome, as long as things stay polite. I also read comments on older posts, so don't be shy. :)